Why Transfer Your ISO Registration to AGS?
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and more… American Global Standards can help.
There are many reasons why a company may elect to change their registrar. Some of them are:
- Registrars Approach or Practices are rigid or are not flexible
- Registrar provides no perceived value to the Customer
- Customer and Registrar personality/philosophy differences
- Qualifications/Experience of Auditor(s)
- Travel Cost is too high
- Daily audit rates are too high
- Auditors try to find issues with your system rather than auditing to the standard. Most do this to justify their costs.
In the current economic condition many companies are re-evaluating the perceived benefits versus cost of their existing registrar.
In many instances, selecting a new registrar to address exorbitant costs and on-site audit methodology are necessary.
AGS Virtual Cert™ ASRP Program™ is the answer.
Hear it from our customers!
We “changed ISO registration…to AGS creating a three year savings of $9950 on fees, plus outside auditors’ expenses for travel and ten days and seven nights of room and meals.”
– Greg P. Design, Manufacture & Distribution of Pre-Cast Concrete Products
“Over the past several years…we have had several different auditors and everyone has a different opinion…the amount of money it costs our company to fly someone in and have them audit us is an expense we would like to cut down…it makes it difficult when different auditors come in…we work very hard for a year correcting what someone has said is wrong, for the next person to come in and say the way we had things is better…I see [American Global Standards] as being a great opportunity for our company to save money while still being…ISO certified”
– Corey H, Precision Machined Parts